New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Got

Got this white wine with no cork screw.
Got this great life, but there's no me & you.
Got these great ideas, but can't share em.
Got these nice song, but I can't hear em.
Sooo I just sit back & take a breather.
I've always loved life, but I gotta leave her.
Got this crave for the future, but I can't grasp it.
Got story to tell, but I don't know to who.
Got this poem on my mind so imma write it to you.
Because in this here life your all I got.
Tryna thrive for better, but my excuses won't let me prosper.
So God, remove them burdens so I could go after everything you GOT for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment